top of page


    After much discussion the Winter Woolies Committee has  decided to cancel the January Winter Woolies this coming 13th and 14th. We don't want anyone hauling horses if the roads become icy or snow covered or have a lack of water due to frozen bucket/pipes. The make up date will be April 6-7.

   If you have pre-entered in the January show, we will automatically roll your entry to the February show. In the event you won't be able to show in February, let us know what you want to done with your entry and payment.

bottom of page